We Promote Foundations for sustaining Lifelong Mental Health by providing -
available for yourself, for a partner or for a family member.
How do we support you?
- By providing a range of services from Workshops to one-to-one Counselling
- By specialising in helping you build your own toolkit for coping with difficulty
- By supporting you in the form of newsletters, confidence building/self-esteem classes
Listen to how we support you through three levels from Foundation to Health.
Our Toolkits are available for individuals, couples, parents, families, carers and within the work environment
We are dedicated to
- supporting you through difficult times
- building confidence and resilience in you
- working with you to develop yourself through workshops
- developing communication skills
- providing a community area in our website and, where possible, in the community
You are not alone - We are here to support you every step of the way.
We look forward to hearing from you
Tel 0800 021 7704 or Mob 07794 415410 or Email email@example.com
Based in Aberdeen City Centre